Monday, June 22, 2009

I need to sit down!?

Dear blogging machine-

So last week was awesome. One day at play practice everyone was reading out of this book and the next day they weren't... but they were saying the same thing that was in the book the day before. They said it was a script, and that is the way they will be telling the story of the Bee. I don't think that is accurate, because I do not remember having anything memorized when I was in the bee.

Oh, sorry I have not been able to blog as of late, momma Coneybear found out I was on the interweb looking up unicorns and I wanted one so bad I tried to glue a horn on to the dog... his name is Yum Yum. So now momma Coneybear has restricted my interweb and blogging. But she is at the salon. So I am writing you under an invisible blanket...eating gummy bears, listening to Don't Worry Be Happy! by Bobby Mcferrin.

I have been hanging out with Aaron a lot. We read over the book-script yesterday. He did his impression of me and I did my impression of him... he did not seem to like my impression. He said it was to mopey and that his hair line was not that bad...( I used a cereal bowl for his hair) He is so funny!

Last week at play practice the people in the show were DANCING!!! I was so excited that I joined in... It wasn't as easy for me... I think I may have hurt one of the actors...The doctor said only time will tell...I don't know what that means.

Well I hear the Coneybear wagon pulling up so I should stop for now... Tonight at play practice I am going to be a robot.

Leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment